ST. PAUL’S LEADING BMW REPAIR SHOP
BMW has a long history of luxury and performance automobiles, making it one of the most popular automakers in the world. BMW’s lineup includes a wide range of vehicles, from small coupes to large SUVs. Some of the most popular BMW models include the 3 Series, 5 Series, and X5. BMW’s vehicles are popular for their stylish design, well-crafted interiors, and potent engines. Whether you’re looking for an affordable entry-level car or a luxurious flagship SUV, BMW has a model to suit your needs, and you’ll want to keep your vehicle in its best condition at Lancer Service in St. Paul.
BMWs require regular maintenance in order to keep them running smoothly, which includes oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections. BMW recommends that owners bring their vehicles in for service every 10,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first. Failure to properly maintain a BMW can result in costly repairs down the road. So if you’re lucky enough to own one of these prestigious vehicles, make sure you give it the care it deserves with oil changes, brake inspections, engine tuneups, and on-demand services when necessary.
Also Servicing Drivers From Surrounding Cities Including
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If you suspect your BMW needs repairs, maintenance, or replacement parts, visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with a reliable vehicle that you’ll enjoy for years.