The Go-To Mercedes Experts for St. Paul Drivers
Mercedes is known for its luxurious vehicles, and the company’s newer models are no exception. Some of the popular features of newer Mercedes models include heated seats, massaging seats, and rear-seat entertainment systems. Mercedes’ trademarked COMAND infotainment system is also a popular feature, as it offers smartphone integration, satellite navigation, and a variety of other functions. In addition, Mercedes’ “Magic Body Control” suspension system is another sought-after feature, as it provides a smooth ride even on rough roads. All of these systems need proper maintenance to ensure you can enjoy these every time you get into your Mercedes.
In order to keep your Mercedes running like new, it is important to properly maintain it. Mercedes maintenance includes simple things like changing the oil and keeping the tires inflated, as well as more complicated tasks like flushing the coolant system and replacing the spark plugs. By following the Mercedes maintenance schedule, Lancer Services can help to extend the life of your car and avoid costly repairs.
In addition, regular Mercedes maintenance can help to improve fuel efficiency and keep your car running smoothly. Allow Lancer Services to take proper care of your Mercedes model!
Also Trusted by Our Neighbors Including
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If you suspect your Mercedes needs assistance with routine maintenance or an urgent problem, call or visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with your car, light truck, or SUV in top condition.