Porsche Maintenance Made Easy for St. Paul Drivers
Porsche is one of the most iconic and respected car brands in the world. Known for their luxury style, performance, and quality, Porsche vehicles are a popular choice for discerning drivers. When it comes to Porsche maintenance, however, many people assume that because these cars are so well-made, they don’t require the same level of care as other vehicles. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Porsche recommends that all of their cars receive factory-scheduled maintenance in order to keep them running at peak performance levels. Failure to do so can void the warranty and may even result in decreased fuel efficiency and increased emissions. So if you’re lucky enough to drive a Porsche, make sure to give it the care and attention it deserves by bringing it to our ASE Certified technicians at Lancer Service. Whether you own a 911, Cayenne, or Panamera, we service all Porsche models and enjoy both working on them and talking about them with you, as we are also Porsche enthusiasts.
Trusted by Our Neighbors Like
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today to Learn More
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If your Porsche needs routine maintenance or repair of an urgent problem, visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with your car, light truck, or SUV in top condition.