St. Paul’s Leaders In Volkswagen Service & Repair
Volkswagens are the “car of the people” and you can see them on our Minnesota roadways every day. They are reliable, fuel efficient, sleek, unique, and affordable. With so many perks, you’ll want your Volkswagen to remain in top condition every time you get in to drive it.
If you own a popular VW model like the Passat, Beetle, Jetta or new Arteon, or an SUV model such as the Atlas, Taos, Tiguan, Lancer Service is your go-to shop for VW care and maintenance. Volkswagen recommends that drivers have the oil checked, brakes inspected, and the coolant changed as directed by your owner’s manual. In addition, Volkswagen recommends scheduled maintenance appointments every 10,000 miles or one year to ensure that all systems are functioning properly and your onboard technology is updated. By following these simple recommendations at Lancer Service, Volkswagen we will keep your VW model running in top condition for years to come.
Trusted by Drivers from Surrounding Cities Like
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If your Volkswagen needs urgent service or routine maintenance, call or visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with your car or SUV in top condition.