Working at Lancer
We have a very strong customer base (some of which have been our customers for 40+ years). Our Lancer culture is extremely important and our customers and employees are our #1 priority.
Why Lancer? See below for some of the benefits of working within our organization!
- No nights/weekends
- Great pay, flexibility and benefits (see benefits list below)
- Air conditioned shop and office with full tools/equipment (O.E. level diagnostic equipment provided)
- We pay for and encourage additional training
- Family owned
- Personal, rewarding work environment
- Located in a fun area that is easy to get to
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and any references to Angie at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28-$40 per hour
We're currently looking to add an individual to our team of technicians that will grow and flourish within our organization. As a Lancer Service Technician, you'll be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and maintaining our customers' vehicles. Applicants must be willing to commute or relocate and work an 8-hour shift.
Additional duties include:
- Diagnose problems or identify potential problems using manual and computerized diagnostic methods
- Communicating mechanical problems and possible solutions to our Service Advisors
- Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly
- Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested
- Performing basic automotive care, including changing oil and rotating tires
- Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts
- High school diploma or GED
- ASE Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a service or automotive technician
- An understanding of and ability to use diagnostic equipment and a willingness to continue training and certifications
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.