The Best Land Rover Service & Repair Shop in St. Paul
Land Rover vehicles are popular for a variety of reasons. They offer a unique blend of style, comfort, and capability. Land Rovers are also known for their durability and off-road performance. Some of the most popular Land Rover models include the Range Rover, the Discovery, and the Land Rover Defender. Each model offers its own set of unique features, but all Land Rovers share a common commitment to quality and excellence, and they need proper maintenance so you can enjoy their off-roading capabilities and their smooth ride around town.
Some of the most important Land Rover maintenance tasks you can get at Lancer Service include checking the oil level and tire pressure, as well as inspecting the brakes and suspension. Land Rover vehicles also have a unique filter system that needs to be serviced every 10,000 miles. By following the Land Rover maintenance schedule at Lancer Service, owners can help ensure that their vehicle will continue to perform at its best for years to come.
Also Trusted by Our Neighbors From
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Call Us Today to Learn More
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If your Land Rover is in need of repairs, maintenance, or replacement parts, visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with a reliable vehicle that you’ll enjoy for years. Call us today to set up an appointment to fit into your busy schedule!