St. Paul’s Premier Choice for Volvo Repair & Maintenance
Volvo is always coming out with new models to keep up with the competition. Some of their newest models include the Volvo S60, V60, and XC60. All of these models come with a variety of features that are sure to meet the needs of any driver but you must maintain your Volvo model to ensure you have a reliable and smooth ride every time you get in your automobile.
Volvo cars are known for their quality, safety, and durability. They require on-demand service and routine maintenance to keep them running efficiently. Volvo recommends that owners schedule service every 7,500 miles or every six months, whichever comes first.
During a routine service appointment, an ASE Certified Lancer Service technician will inspect your vehicle and perform any necessary maintenance, such as an oil change or tire rotation. Volvos have many complex systems, so it is important to have our trained professionals inspect your model on a regular basis. By keeping up with routine maintenance, you can help to ensure that your Volvo will run safely and efficiently for many years to come.
Also Welcoming Drivers from These Surrounding Cities
- We guarantee our parts and labor with a generous 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art equipment and eagerly work with all the necessary software and modern technology to diagnose and reprogram all makes and models.
- We provide DVIs for all inspections, so it’s easy for our customers to communicate with us.
- We thrive and promote a team atmosphere. You get the full capabilities of our entire garage!
- Our technicians volunteer for ongoing training each year to stay current with your model’s needs.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today to Learn More
At Lancer Service, our technicians are ASE Certified, so you can trust us to do the job right each time you visit for a new repair or for routine maintenance. We believe in ease of communication with our clients, and you can reach us by email, text, or phone for your convenience. If it’s easier, come into our shop to speak with our knowledgeable service advisors, who were once certified auto technicians themselves!
If you suspect your Volvo needs urgent service or routine maintenance, call or visit Lancer Service today. It’s our pleasure to get you safely back on the Minnesota roadways with your car or SUV in top condition.